Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
This life-changing program will teach you to achieve you financial goals by eliminating debt, saving for the future, and giving like never before.
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy steps
- Helps eliminate debt
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their money
- Financial Peace class is offered on Sunday mornings at 9:00 in the Conference Room
- Orientation March 29; class starts April 12
To attend Vineyard 101 you can register online at myhvc.org, contact the church office at 266-4673, or sign up during Sunday services on your ConnectCard.